Re: [Xen-users] dom0-linux

Xen dom0 support has been merged in 2.6.37-rc1, so it will be available
in 2.6.37 and later kernels.
AFAIK, the backend drivers are not merged yet, but will follow soon in
one of the subsequent versions of the mainline kernel.

Until the mainline kernels are really usable as dom0 kernels, you should
try out Jeremy's pv_ops stable tree:
http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/jeremy/xen.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/xen/stable-2.6.32.x

Those 2.6.32.x kernels are patched with full pv_ops dom0 and backend
drivers and are supported by Xen's kernel developers.

Best regards,
Felix