[Xen-users] Need help IPTABLES XEN PS

I think it's called PS,

Ok heres my background I know very little regarding linux only enough to
configure and install openvpn.

now..

OPENVPN STARTS

OPENVPN can be connected to..

but I'm not sure if..

this and this are correct because I am unable to communicate with the
internet

echo 1 > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_forward
iptables -t nat -A POSTROUTING -s 10.8.0.0/24 -o eth0 -j MASQUERADE

can someone give me the proper IP TABLES format and or the proper echo
format to get my VPN/VPS communicating with the Internet and Using the IP
address assigned to my VPS?

thanks