Re: [Xen-users] [XCP-1.0] recompile ovs, which gcc?

On Sunday 09 January 2011 03:14:22 Amin D. wrote:
> Hi,
>

> I've successful compiled it with gcc 4.4.5-8.

Thanks Armin, but I don't like recompile the kernel, I only like to compile
the ovs module. That's why I'm looking for the version of gcc which has
compiled the shipped kernel. I think it was 4.1.2-46.el5.

Of course I could compile all, the kernel and the ovs module, but why shoud I
do that? Keep it simple if possible.