Re: [Xen-users] Solaris 10 (9/10) on Xen 3.4

Solaris has PV-on-HVM drivers.. Wonder why they are not getting detected..

On 11 January 2011 23:57, Shriganesh Shintre <shriganeshs@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,
I am trying to run solaris 10 (9/10) on Xen 3.4 (centos5.5 as dom0) in HVM mode.
I can see the realtek 8139 network adapters when I do pciscan but 'ifconfig -a' just lists loopback device. I can load rtls drivers but still these realtek interfaces are not available.
I found a link which does say The rtls driver from Realtek still uses version 0 interfaces that are now unsupported in Solaris release.
did anyone face/fix the same problem and how?
~Shri