Re: [Xen-users] Which distro to use for Dom0

I am not worried about the xen version really. I have 4.0 on centos currently from the third party repo. I mainly need whatever supports the best live/auto migration. Basically if I have a server fail I need whatever was running on it to switch to the backup server "automagically".

Food for thought: What would be the difference in the above support between Ubuntu/Debian and Fedora 14?