Re: [Xen-users] mount a .img file

What's the output of

file /xen/guest.img

probably you need to specify -t ext2
but the file command will tell you for sure.

Steve

On Thu, 13 Jan 2011, Christopher J Petrolino wrote:

Ok guys I am wondering if anyone can help me out here. I am trying to
mount a xen .img file. when I try to do a mount -o loop /xen/guest.img
/mnt/tmp I get a message saying that I need to specify a partition
type.. What am I missing?

Many thanks in advance,

CJP