Re: [Xen-users] Volume Group "VolGroup00" not found

Hi,

On Sat, Jan 15, 2011 at 10:36 PM, Virajith Jalaparti
<virajith.j@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I was trying to install Xen3.1.3 from source code on CentOS 5.5. Everything
> goes fine until I try to reboot my computer with the dom0.

have you tried
mkinitrd -f lvm2 [additional parameters]
?
Don't you get a shell when it tells you there is an error, where you
can try to load the kernel modules by hand and/or test the LVM
functionality?

Best
Ervin