[Xen-users] Problem using xm suspend / xm save

Hello,

I have a problem using xm suspend and xm save. When I use "xm suspend ts" (ts is the name of my DomU) I get the error-message "Error: Domain is not managed by Xend lifecycle support."

In /var/log/xen/xend.log there is no output about the error.

I found this question in the internet but there were no replies and I did not find any information about configuring lifecycle support in the documentation.

Do you have any hints about it?

I actually want to suspend a HVM-Domain but the error is the same using a paravirtualized domain. I use xen-4.0.0 with Dom0: 2.6.18.8-xen0

Thanks a lot

Martin