Re: [Xen-users] Re: Which distro to use for Dom0

Regarding SLES as a Dom0, how well are those features when used with
Centos domUs?

My objectives would be;

1) Better VM management in terms of snapshots as now I use snapshots via
logvols and rsync of the OSs (rsync within the DomU) as well as the DomU
images (rsync within the Dom0).  I had a bad image once which pretty much
credited me with a few awww shits.  All I did was reboot it bayam!  But
thats another story.

2) Pass through features like VGA and USB.  Seems like to really take
advantage of this I must have a DomU capable of this either by 2.6.18hg
kernel or the pv2.6.32 kernel?

It never seemed like RHEL/Centos had good VM management tools and now that
I am contemplating KVM, it probably even has less due to it maturity
level.

Any thoughts are greatly appreciated.
- Brian