Re: [Xen-users] iscsi vs nfs for xen VMs

 Ahlers:
On Fri, Aug 7, 2009 at 4:26 PM, Dustin Black<vantage@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
We are using iSCSI with CLVM and GFS2 very successfully with 10 physical Xen
servers and 80 to 100 VMs running across them.  We use file-based disk
images, all stored on a single GFS2 file system on a single iSCSI LUN
accessible by all 10 Xen servers.

So you have the same LUN exported to 10 physical Xen hosts? I take it you are using img files for your DomUs then? How do you find performance? What configuration is your SAN?