Re: [Xen-users] iscsi vs nfs for xen VMs

Il 29/01/2011 19:53, Pasi Kärkkäinen ha scritto:
[cut]

thanks for the links

[cut]
>> Say, 12500 IOPS, will cause 1% cpu usage, when scaling linearly
>> from Intel+Microsoft results.

I've seen many iSCSI implementations and noone gives me 12500 IOPS with
1% cpu usage ...I would be happy to see a real setup with such performances.

Christian

P.S. real means = something I could put in production without storing
VMs in memory