[Xen-users] XEN and pppoe in DomU

Hello, i have successfully installed XEN in my Debian Lenny Net Install.
My connection is over PPPoE. This is the problem.

I can't get any networking in guest OS's. I tried bridged mode and NAT
mode, but without success.

Can somebody help me?

I mean this:

[root@nighthawk-d3v1ous-info ~ #] /etc/init.d/xend restart
Restarting XEN control daemon: xendifdown: interface ppp0 not configured
RTNETLINK answers: Device or resource busy
ifdown: interface ppp0 not configured
RTNETLINK answers: Device or resource busy
ifdown: interface ppp0 not configured
RTNETLINK answers: Device or resource busy
ifdown: interface ppp0 not configured
RTNETLINK answers: Device or resource busy
.
[root@nighthawk-d3v1ous-info ~ #]

You can see my config files here:

http://pastebin.com/66nPhwAC