Re: [Xen-users] Unable to install Virtual Machine SLES10SP3 i386 on RHEL 5.6 x86_64

On 01/31/11 11:48, Shanth Kumar wrote:
> Dear All,
> May i know why it is not possible to install Virtual Machine SLES10SP3 i386
> on RHEL 5.6 x86_64 by using Xen Virtual Machine Manager. I tried this
> for more than 10 times. Checked the relevent logs.
> Could nt find any error messages
>
> --
> Regards...,
> Shanthkumara O.D.

Not sure for SLES10, but I did encounter a lot of difficulties with
Opensuse versions (11.2 comes to mind). Taking a higher or lower
versions seemed to fix it. I read somewhere it was a problem with the
installation DVD.
Maybe it makes sense to try and install a SLES10SP2 and then do an
online update (if you're subscribed).

B.