Re: [Xen-users] Backup running Windows machines - redundancy

Hi Paul,
currently I'm trying to backup Windows machines using rdiff-backup for incremental backups.
I mount the Windows fs in dom0 and then rdiff-backup performs the incremental backup.
To restore a backup, just mount the Windows fs, rm all files in the mount point, and use rdiff-backup to restore an old backup to the mounted Windows fs.

Roberto