[Xen-users] network interrupted when booting or shutting down DomU's on SLES11

Hi all,

I'd like to run this thing I experience by you guys.
I use SLES11SP1 which, by default, uses bridging. Whenever I shutdown or
start a DomU, all network connectivity to the Dom0 on the bridge the
DomU shares, seems to be pauzed. After several seconds I can continue
with my open ssh session, but this is kinda annoying when you have a X
client open over ssh.

Is this normal behaviour?

thx,

B.