Re: [Xen-users] Xen networking newbie

ok found my solution

there are diff type of network

the best one for me is bridge....the way it was on NAT(um port translation)

any here is the solution

http://www.virtuatopia.com/index.php/Xen_domainU_Guest_has_an_IP_address_on_192.168.122_subnet_instead_of_the_subnet_to_which_the_domain0_host_belongs

i reboot the master and the guest OS and it works like a charm!!!

On Fri, Feb 4, 2011 at 10:58 AM, Henrik Andersson <henrik.j.andersson@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Ok, seem's like I was talking crap. Didn't know xen has such a feature.

-Henrik Andersson

On 4 February 2011 17:54, Fajar A. Nugraha <list@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Fri, Feb 4, 2011 at 9:49 PM, Emir Sosa <emir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> but the thing is the windows server can ping the 192.168.1.1 but devices on
> 192.168.1.0 cant ping the 192.168.122.0(cuase they dont know of this
> network)

192.168.122 is a private network to the xen dom0, created by libvirt
(the virbr0 bridge)

> is there a way that the the guest OS belong to the same network? so they can
> be communicate easily?

Don't use virbr0 then.
There should be another bridge you can use, called xenbr0 (or eth0,
depends on the xen version).

--
Fajar