Re: [Xen-users] Problem running two consoles

Let me google that for you: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=xen+multiple+consoles

>From personal experience I'd also add: You are right. They share the same
kind-of-"serial" tty console. At least thats how it seems to be implemented.
So you get the same mess as when two processes acces a serial interface.

There seems to be some movement towards multiple console support though:

But thats way more recent than your 3.0.3

cheers
-henrik