RE: [Xen-users] gplpv drivers for Winxp64.

> On 02/09/11 15:44, John Weekes wrote:
> > On 2/9/2011 11:42 AM, Anish Patel wrote:
> >> are there any xen drivers for win64?
> >>
> >> i tried the vista/2008 ones, no dice.
> >
> > Try the Win2k3 x64 drivers. WinXP x64 uses the same kernel as Win2k3
> > x64, so they should work.
> >
> > -John

> hmm the installer is hanging on me for some reason.
> anyone else has this problem?

The windows 2003 x64 driver is definitely the right one to use. When it
hangs, can you tell me if cscript is running, or if
waitnopendinginstallevents.exe is running?

I must admit I've never tried it on 64 bit xp so there could be some
quirk on that configuration that causes a problem...

James