Re: [Xen-users] who comes from kvm?

On 2/13/2011 7:58 PM, Javier Guerra Giraldez wrote:

please don't think i'm advocating KVM over Xen.  the reasons to choose
one or the other (or something else) are very complex and
situation-specific.  said that, on workstations it's my first choice
(specially on Ubuntu, using libvirt-manager, setup is quick and
painless)

No, I was thinking more for my own education.  I'm a consultant so my
use of Xen is two-fold: to use for my own business needs, but also to
learn something about Xen.  It can't hurt to also learn more about KVM.
I've been looking ahead to a need for another VM box sometime this year.
Maybe I'll make that one KVM-based.

--
Steve Sapovits  steves06@xxxxxxxxxxx