Re: [Xen-users] e1000 gig nic howto?

On Tue, Feb 15, 2011 at 6:34 AM, Smithies, Russell
<Russell.Smithies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Spent a day searching and nothing has worked so far.
> Switching to KVM so hopefully that will fix it ;-)

Really?
I'd be surprised if it works in KVM, as both are based on QEMU.

IMHO, instead of e1000, I'd simply use the PV network drivers: virtio
for KVM, or GPLPV (http://meadowcourt.org/downloads/) for Xen (it
works great for 2k8R2 last time I check, but installing it needs some
special steps).

--
Fajar