[Xen-users] XCP and XenCenter

Good day. I've just today installed XCP 1.0 R2 in our test environment and
I'm thrilled to finally be able to see my servers in XenCenter.
Unfortunately, not all features appear to be functional. Things which stand
out, so far are:

Licences - 29 days and counting down
Snapshots - no tab or means to create them
VM protection policies - greyed out
Performance tabs don't display information, instead throw an error
Dynamic memory? Where? How?

Those are the glaring issues. Are my findings congruent with what one should
expect from XCP and XenCenter? I was under the impression we'd get feature
parity with XenServer 5.6 FP1...

Any comments?