Re:[Xen-users] Direct access from VM to LUN over FC with multipathing

/dev/sd*  will exist  after connect FC
so  when you install a vm ,you can assign  /dev/sd* to it.
you had better  use lvm on fc
--------------------
At 2011-02-23 08:05:28,"Julian Sanchez" <julian@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

Some body know how to attach a LUN directly to an VM?

Is two node pool with storage over multipath FC tied by an Qlogic hba.

I'm using lvmohba with out problems, but I want to assign it directly to VM to increase the throughput.

Thanks for the advice.

--
Atentamente,

Julian M. Sanchez