[Xen-users] Error live-migrate Debian DomU

Hello,

I have problems when I migrate Debian hosts between my servers.
I have any problems whith the Windows server hosts

The state of my vm is on --b--- an look already ok.
I can ping my vm and i have a ssh prompr for the login but i can't work with the vm.
When I migrate de vm to the original server everything working again...

Thank's for your help

--

Matthieu Lejeune
System Engineer