[Xen-users] RE: [Xen-devel] Xen 4 TSC problems

Just a wild guess, but this in Olivier's posted output:

(XEN) Platform timer appears to have unexpectedly wrapped 10 or more times.

and the fact that a 32-bit HPET wrap is ~300 seconds and, with the
"10 or more times", 10 * 300 seconds is 3000 seconds, might be a clue
(or a complete red herring, but I thought it worth mentioning).

Mark and Olivier, it would be interesting to know if you are
using the same processor/system.