Re: [Xen-users] very slow disk access

On Feb 26, 2011, at 6:11 PM, Randy Katz wrote:

it seems I am using tap:aio on what appears to be quite slow:

disk = [ "tap:aio:/disk0/server3.img,xvda,w" ]

Is there a good way to convert from tap:aio to lvm?

Hi Randy,

I don't use LVM and my performance is fine.

Have you looked into the domU itself troubleshooting as if it were a non virtual host?

Things like vmstat, top, tcpdump, dstat, etc... just to get a snapshot of what your system is doing.

- Brian