Re: [Xen-users] can't disconnec iSCSI targets, please help

  • To: "Fajar A. Nugraha" <list@xxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Rudi Ahlers <Rudi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 22:12:20 +0200
  • Cc: xen-users <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Delivery-date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 12:14:11 -0800

On Mon, Feb 28, 2011 at 3:32 PM, Fajar A. Nugraha <list@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 28, 2011 at 7:44 PM, Rudi Ahlers <Rudi@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> So, iscsi logs out of the targets, and fdisk -l confirms it:
>
>> But as soon as I restart iscsi, it logs back-in:
>
>> Why?
>> Or, how do I completely get rid of them?
>
> This isn't related to Xen, so you'd have better luck asking on Centos
> list, or (if you have support) ask Redhat.
>
> If you're desperate, I seem to recall something being written to
> /var/lib/iscsi. Deleting/moving away everything under nodes/ and
> send_targets/ might be worth a shot (do so at your own risk though).
>
> Another thing that might help, Googling "iscsi-initiator-utils prevent
> auto login" gives
> http://www.idevelopment.info/data/Unix/Linux/LINUX_ConnectingToAniSCSITargetWithOpen-iSCSIInitiatorUsingLinux.shtml
> , search for "Delete Target and Disable Automatic Login" which might
> help you  (also do so at your own risk).
>
> Again, this isn't related to Xen, so if you still have problems better
> ask on Centos list/forum,  open-iscsi list/forum, or buy Redhat
> support.
>
> --
> Fajar

Thanx Fajar,

I didn't know if it was related to the XEN kernel, since many of the
google search results that I read had a XEN kernel installed.

But, your tip helped. I had to remove the entries from
/var/lib/iscsi/send_targets/

So, the problem is no solved, thank you :)
--
Kind Regards
Rudi Ahlers

Website: http://www.SoftDux.com