[Xen-users] PCI passthrough of multiple devices on HVM

I'm trying to pass two pci-e network adapters to xen HVM. Both are exactly the same. The first device works fine (could be any of both cards in any pci-e slot), but as I plug a network cable to both cards, the dom0 immediately shuts down. Or if I keep cables pluged, it shuts down short after a domU start. I'm using Debian with a 2.8.32-5-xen-amd64 kernel and xen 4.0.1 (all from debian stable).

Any suggestions what could help?

Josef