Re: [Xen-users] Debian 6 & XCP

  • To: Peter den Hartog <peterdenhartog@xxxxxxxxx>
  • From: George Shuklin <george.shuklin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2011 18:28:58 +0300
  • Cc: admin@xxxxxxxxxxx, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Delivery-date: Wed, 09 Mar 2011 07:30:34 -0800

>From my experience most reliable way to boot guests regardless their
filesystem state is using external kernel/initrd. Native kernel shall be
simply uninstalled (as well, as grub/lilo) and modules shall be mounted
as nfs share or shared VDI.

Other way is using pvgrub, but it not supported by XCP.

Ð ÐÑ., 09/03/2011 Ð 14:33 +0100, Peter den Hartog ÐÐÑÐÑ: