Re: [Xen-users] Dom0 cannot be booted after install xen

Hi,

Yunqi Ye wrote:
I am a new user of Xen. I use Fedora 14 and install xen4.0 with yum. Then I compile the linux kernel for dom0 from git. The compiling is successful. But when I try to boot Dom0, the system always suddenly reboot during the booting process.
Is there any idea for that?

I had a similar problem, I increased grub menu time from 5 seconds to 10 seconds and it works perfectly. Don't know why the reboot occurs with the lesser wait time or how else to stop it just yet.

My setup is Debian Squeeze para-virtualized.

--
Kind Regards
AndrewM

Andrew McGlashan