[Xen-users] Inas Ahmed, policy on spammers?

  • To: xenList <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Henrik Andersson <henrik.j.andersson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 09:33:15 +0200
  • Delivery-date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 00:34:40 -0700

What's the policy on deleting subscription on this mailing list? By deleting subscription, I mean some how blocking him from sending mail to this list. Is this list some way moderated?

This Inas Ahmed person send's the same question over and over again, and now it seem's to me, that he actually is doing this on purpose. Not to get answers, but for some other reason, maybe frustration.

It's not personal to me, I can always create a filter and redirect his email's to spam folder. It seem's to me, that it's not productive to allow all sort's of behaviour, even if this list is community driven.

-Henrik Andersson