[SPAM] Re: [Xen-users] support please

inas mohamed wrote:
Every time I send mail to the list I am gettting it as spam. why?

Have you actually tried looking for yourself ?

In the headers of your previous message it has :

It's a false positive though in this case. Because your message is HTML*, and it contains the string "host.Am"**, the filter has been over zealous and marked your message as spam. URLBC is, I assume, a URL BlackList check - so presumably there is a real host "host.am" which has been up to things that mean it's blacklisted.

* please find the "Plain Text" setting for your mailer - it makes life a lot easier for everyone.

** Part of the text "... to leave at least 512M for the host.Am I correct?"
--
Simon Hobson