[Xen-users] cpufreq=dom0-kernel doesn't work, AMD K8

So I did some more testing and found out that if I run the Dom0 kernel in
native (non-Xen) mode, I don't even need to inject the fixed DSDT (which, by
the way, needs to be done without the -e flag from Grub2 to actually take
effect in the booted OS) since apparently my BIOS provides the _PSS objects
through the SSDT.

So my next thought was that maybe Xen didn't like the cpufreq stuff being in
the SSDT instead of the DSDT, so I copied the CPU stuff from the SSDT into my
custom DSDT. The native kernel worked perfectly fine either way, but in Dom0
mode I'm still getting the ACPI _PSS errors. However, decompiling
/proc/acpi/dsdt yields my fixed DSDT and shows very clearly that these objects
are in fact there!

I also tried adding other related options after cpufreq=dom0-kernel in my Grub2
Xen config such as dom0_vcpus_pin and cpuidle, but none even showed the
slightest effect on the output of xm dmesg or the cpufreq errors.

So what I'm thinking now is that the 2.6.32 kernel (at least the one in Debian)
is having issues with cpufreq=dom0-kernel. Is anybody here who is successfully
using cpufreq=dom0-kernel on an AMD K8 CPU with Linux 2.6.32 and Xen 4.0.1 who
has a suggestion on how to get this to work?