Re: [Xen-users] Re: [XCP] XCP-1.0: has someone joined successful a AD domain?

On Wednesday 23 March 2011 15:52:09 John Else wrote:
> Hi Christian,
>
> What are the outputs of "hostname" and "hostname -f" on the host? Likewise
> relies on "hostname" giving the short name of the machine, and "hostname
> -f" giving the fully-qualified domain name. This issue has been seen
> before when "hostname" is set to give the FQDN.
>
> John

Thanks John, that was it. Works. There was no domain name field at install
time, and the CentOS or RedHat (can' remember) documentation states that the
hostname field must filled with the FQDN. I'll do that never again, as I don't
have done it before.

Thanks
Christian