Re: [Xen-users] i can't create a virtual machine from the gui virtual manager of centos5.5)

On Fri, Mar 25, 2011 at 9:35 AM, PrideFight <fengchang.fight@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> i always get this problem:
>
> "Unable to complete install: 'Could not find an installable distribution at
> ..."

> 10.10.82.62 is my IP , AND /var/nfs is the folder that contains my
> distribution file of ubuntu9.0.4, extracted from the iso(actually, i've
> tried other os too, but it just didn't work),  the folder is shared by nfs.

Short answer: don't bother.

virt-install doesn't support Ubuntu PV. A possible exception is
probably if you use (and compile yourself) latest libvirt.

If you know how to install using manually-created config file, see
http://lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-users/2011-03/msg00254.html

--
Fajar