Re: [Xen-users] XenServer console displays bootup but can't receive keyboard input?

On Fri, Mar 25, 2011 at 19:37, Joost Roeleveld <joost@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Friday 25 March 2011 19:01:39 Pandu Poluan wrote:
> wrote:

[-- snip --]

Okay, problem solved.

Apparently it was XenCenter that's buggy, and after the first time of
booting a PV-enabled VM, I must close and re-open XenCenter.

Meh. And to think that I had recompiled Gentoo for perhaps 20-30 times >.<

Oh well. All's well that ends well. At least I'm now really intimate
with how Gentoo works :-P

Rgds,
--
Pandu E Poluan