RE: [Xen-users] kernel 2.6.37 support for xen dom0

  Kernel 2.6.37 is said to support xen dom0. Does that mean I only need to compile a 2.6.37 kernel and then install the xen software, then I can create domUs?  Thanks!

You should be able to boot the kernel under Xen >=4.1 but not start a domU.  The kernel.org tree is still missing the backend drivers for key parts such as net and blk.

James