RE: [Xen-users] Need help with an issue after upgrading to 4.1.0

> <snip>
> # cat /var/log/xen/xend-debug.log
> Exception starting xend: (19, 'No such device')
>   File
"/usr/lib64/python2.6/site-packages/xen/xend/xenstore/xstransact.py",
> line 29, in __init__
>     self.transaction = xshandle().transaction_start()
> Error: (19, 'No such device')
>
> The no such file or directory errors existed in 4.0.1 as well and never
> cause me an issue. It's the exception starting xend that is killing me.
>
> I have attempted to search the userlist without any success. Has anyone
seen
> the issue and know what the solution is?

Start /etc/init.d/xencommons before starting xend.

--
--- Heiko.

Thanks. I might have been able to figure that out earlier if I spoke Russian
or the online translator sites did a better job.
I found someone on a Russian site who reported the same issue, I just
couldn't translate the answer.

Marc