Re: [Xen-users] ssh issues on DomU

Hi,

Andrew McGlashan wrote:
These rules basically say that any traffic coming in from anywhgere (the
outside) and being directed towards your DomU is only valid if it is
part of an existing connection (see the state RELATED,ESTABLISHED on the
physdev-out matches, which are driven by the stateful xtables match of
the Dom0 kernel), whereas the DomU is allowed to do any traffic (see the
physdev-in match).

Okay, I turned off anti spoofing in the xen network bridge setup;  now it
works -- however, sometimes I need to try a few times before it connects.

Anti spoofing set the default FORWARD policy to DROP.

Thanks.

--
Kind Regards
AndrewM