Re: [Xen-users] XCP and Openfiler as the storage

  • To: cluster@xxxxxxxx
  • From: Outback Dingo <outbackdingo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2011 13:08:54 -0400
  • Cc: xen-users <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Eduardo Bragatto <eduardo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Delivery-date: Tue, 05 Apr 2011 10:09:53 -0700

On Tue, Apr 5, 2011 at 12:24 PM, <cluster@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Eduardo,

I am using this scenario (openfiler + XCP) from more than 1 year. I have had
no performance loss but my openfiler is patched for using fibrechannel.

I suggest you to create only a big LUN (less than 2TB remember) and let XCP
manage it.

Why only 2GB ??

Best regards,
FG