Re: [Xen-users] XCP and Openfiler as the storage

On Apr 6, 2011, at 2:34 PM, Rudi Ahlers wrote:

On Wed, Apr 6, 2011 at 7:18 PM, Eduardo Bragatto <eduardo@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello FG,

sorry to bring up this question again, but I'm really curious about the fact the LUN might be accessed by more than one hypervisor at the same time.

Did you encounter the any problems like I described below?

Best regards,
Eduardo

How do you access the same LUN from different hypervisors, without corruption?

AFAIK, you can if you use a shared filesystem on top of the LUN, like GFS.

FG was kind enough to answer me in private but it's still not clear to me how he is doing it. If he doesn't answer here I will update the thread later with the information he might provide.

Best regards,
Eduardo