Re: [Xen-users] PV Drivers for Windows

On Thu, Apr 07, 2011 at 10:04:29PM -0400, Ciro Iriarte wrote:
> 2011/4/7 Ciro Iriarte <cyruspy@xxxxxxxxx>:
> > 2011/4/7 Pasi Kärkkäinen <pasik@xxxxxx>:
> >>
> >> Yes, see: http://xenbits.xen.org/ext/win-pvdrivers/
> >>
> >> -- Pasi
> >>

> > Interesting.. Do you know were can we find newest builds?
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > --
> > Ciro Iriarte
> > http://cyruspy.wordpress.com
> > --
> >

> According to the wiki, it's not that hard to build them. I'll give it a try..

Note that the gplpv wiki page is (or at least has been) pretty out-of-date,
so if it doesn't work based on the instructions there you might
want to search xen-users or xen-devel archives.. the build instructions
have been discussed on many threads.

Also once you get them to build, please post updated instructions
and update the gplpv wiki page! That would be really good.

Thanks,

-- Pasi