Re: [Xen-users] Probably very very stupid question regarding passthrough....

Enrico Valsecchi wrote:

Scenario:

- 1 Server with xen and one FC HBA

- 1 Server with Openfiler and one FC HBA, with scst_tgt enable.

Now, I want get available scsi lun into more that one fully virtualized DomU's

Way for it are passthrough, if I have understand.

My little question are if same phisic FC HBA can are used by multiple
DomU without problem or if one phisic hba must used by only one DomU

A device can only be passed through to one DomU. You probably need to access the SCSI LUN(s) in Dom0 and present them as block device to the DomUs

--
Simon Hobson