Re: [Xen-users] Probably very very stupid question regarding passthrough....

Gyu,
many thanks for answer!

Yes, xenNPIV are solution of my problem.
Now, I have read and search with google additional
info, but I don't have found documentation that
explain how I can implement it on my systems...

:-(

I have install and configured my computer with
a Debian Squeeze with Xen 4.0.1, but into xm command
I don't have any info in order how I can configure
npiv.

How I can find a tutorial or howto?

Many thanks,

Enrico