Re: [Xen-users] BSOD after installation of GPLPV drivers

I solved it. The problem was, that the underlying block device had 4kb sectors.
It was exported via FC from an Open-e server. I deleted it on the Open-e server
and created a new one with 512 byte sectors. So I assume that qemu emulates a
512 byte block device and the pv driver pass-through the sector size of the
underlying device. If the sector sizes differ, windows can not handle that.

Christian