Re: [Xen-users] Live migration on xen 4.0.1 fails

On 04/13/2011 07:13 AM, Todd Deshane wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 12, 2011 at 10:39 AM, Mark Dokter <dokter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Dear xen-users!
>> [...]
>>

>> Since I did not read about other people having this issue, I didn't file
>> a bug report right away. Does somebody have an advice?
>>

> Can you reproduce this on a newer version of Xen (4.1 or xen-unstable)?

I have one spare machine for testing. I can set up xen 4.1 there (I'll
try a debian unstable, since I failed packaging xen 4.1 for ubuntu).
With only one machine, I can only test migrating from xen 4.0.1 to xen
4.1 - you think this makes sense for sorting out the problem?

Btw, the domU is running ubuntu 10.10 with a 2.6.38 kernel and pv-on-hvm
drivers.

> Thanks,
> Todd

kind regards, Mark