Re: [Xen-users] XCP partion size

On 21 Apr 2011, at 21:46, "Hoot Thompson" <hoot@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I built a couple of XCP servers and they only used around 5GB of the hard
drives. I want to add things like gcc and I'm out of space.  Can I expand
the XCP partition?

Yup. You would need to run a Linux live cd and expand the partition using something like gparted+resize2fs

But why do you want to put gcc on XCP? Spin up a VM and do your compiling