From: "Bart Coninckx" <bart.coninckx@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Jonathan Tripathy" <jonnyt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Jonathan Dye" <jdye@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Xen List"
<xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, April 24, 2011 12:36:46 PM
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Shared Storage

That is completely dependent on your hardware specs and DomU's properties.
It sounds like a lot though. I seem to remember some time ago you also
stated to want to run at least 100 DomUs on one hypervisor, maybe this
is again pushing it.
With a decent RAID and 10gbit or infiniband you can go a long way
though. You should also consider using SCST instrad of IET as it is faster.

B.