Re: [Xen-users] Shared Storage

Am I missing something here? Is it possible to do live migrations
using SR type LVMoiSCSI? The reason I ask is because the discussion
made me think it would not be possible.

I don't know what "SR" means but yes, you can do live migrations even without cLVM. All cLVM does is ensure consistency in LVM metadata changes across the cluster. Xen itself prevents the source and destination dom0's from trashing the disk during live migration. Other multi-node trashings are left to lock managers like OCFS2, GFS, not-being-dumb, etc.

John

--
John Madden
Sr UNIX Systems Engineer / Office of Technology