Re: [Xen-users] HVM Squeeze in domu without network

Le 25/04/2011 09:18, John Weekes a écrit :
On 4/18/2011 1:51 PM, Sam wrote:
vif= [ 'ip=xxx.xx.230.16, mac=00:16:3E:25:3B:58, type=ioemu, model=e1000' ]
Remove "type=ioemu, " from this and you may be able to install Squeeze. I use bridged mode, but had the same problem until I did this.

You see the virtual NIC on dom0 disappear when Debian disables it as it switches to the PV-on-HVM driver, I believe. My theory would be that there is a problem in this procedure with type=ioemu, and when that activation fails, it does not recover gracefully, leaving you with nothing.

-John

Thanks a lot,

type=ioemu was the problem.

Everything is working now.