Re: [Xen-users] vif-common.sh and iptables

Hi Teck,

Teck Choon Giam wrote:
On Tue, Apr 26, 2011 at 8:19 PM, Andrew McGlashan
That caused me issues and those settings were in place due to
"anti-spoofing" setup.

I dropped anti-spoofing to "fix" my setup somewhat.  Until I did that, I
couldn't get to the DomU machines directly via the bridged interface.

Now I can get through, but there are still issues that are not resolved [1]
-- sometimes I connect, sometimes I don't; I really need a fix for this.

[1]  http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.emulators.xen.user/66214

Are you looking for a patch to support anti-spoof feature for tap
devices?  If so, which xen version you are looking for?  I have
patches to support tap devices when anti-spoof feature is enabled.

Perhaps, do you think that will help in this situation?

#  cat /etc/debian_version
6.0.1

#  dpkg-query -l|grep xen|awk '{print $1,$2,$3}'
ii libxenstore3.0 4.0.1-2
ii linux-image-2.6.32-5-xen-amd64 2.6.32-31
ii xen-hypervisor-4.0-amd64 4.0.1-2
ii xen-tools 4.2-1
ii xen-utils-4.0 4.0.1-2
ii xen-utils-common 4.0.0-1